Comfort Club™ Membership Program
Serving Homeowners Throughout Omaha
What would happen if you never changed the oil in your car? Or, what if you never checked your car’s tires for wear and tear? Like your car, your home’s cooling and heating system requires regular maintenance and service to operate safely and efficiently. Without it, serious problems can develop, causing you a great deal of damage to your system.
The McCarthy’s One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® maintenance agreement, Comfort Club™, provides you with regular system checks. It’s a bi-annual planned check-up and service. The maintenance completed is designed to meet or exceed all manufacturer and extended warranty requirements for system maintenance and surpasses the recommendations set forth from the Department of Energy and most utility companies. A Comfort Club™ agreement will keep your system running at peak efficiency.
As a Comfort Club™ member, you’ll receive:
- AC Maintenance – One precision tune-up, professional cleaning, and rejuvenation of your air conditioner or heat pump, plus one safety check, usually in the early spring or summer.
- Furnace Maintenance – One precision tune-up, professional cleaning, and rejuvenation of your furnace, plus one safety check, usually in the fall or winter.
Membership highlights include:
- System Lifespan – your system can last up to twice as long. It’s like getting two air conditioners and two furnaces for the price of one. The annual service you receive as part of your Comfort Club™ membership can double the remaining life of your air conditioner and furnace.
- Save Money and Be “Green” – Your savings on utility bills can easily pay for the annual membership. It’s the closest thing to a guaranteed profit investment. Plus, conserving energy is important to the planet’s health.
- Breakdown-Free Guarantee – McCarthy’s One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning’s Comfort Club Membership reduces breakdowns so often that Comfort Club Members receive a reduced diagnostic fee and a 15% discount on all repairs, should you need service.
- Premier Client Rewards – As a Comfort Club™ member you enjoy special privileges. If you ever need service, you immediately go to the front of the line when setting your appointment.
- Inflation Protection – Comfort Club™ membership is available for a low monthly fee. Check with your service technician about how you can save with our Comfort Club membership.
Contact us today at (402) 704-8072 to learn more the Comfort Club!